View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 07:21 PM
S H A R K B O Y
Below The Heavens

Rep Power: 11 S H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 697,635,278,458.70
Total Points: 697,691,070,009.51
Heres A Pet Fish For The Shark Boy :) - BritishBoxing92 Another one for the tank - Disposable Arts No Message - Dorian No Message - Dorian Your fish need a new buddy - Disposable Arts 
for when you pretend you are Andre Ward's woman - Freedom. respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil fly ass Ward/Chad sig - MalikKnucklez 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012 View Post
Ward is a great fighter but I think people are overrating him.

Because Froch was never really that good. He's got some nice swooping punches but not even close in terms of speed, defense or athleticism to even match Ward. He looked like an old man in there.

Yet I'm certain Lucian Bute can beat Ward. He's not only got one punch knockout power and incredible body shots but he's also just as fast if not more (and he uses his speed to get a knockout, not a clinching 12 round decision)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raf727 View Post
you know i was unaware that your physical attributes, and potentialities are what people ranked on, i thought it was your recent performance....

kessler, green, abraham, then froch, oh and he chose to take on bika in the middle there, pretty sure hes got a decent claim to be on the p4p list, above PBF? nah, MP? Nah, Donaire? Nah, Gamboa? Nah, Martinez? certainly

talking about his speed, or power, or any of that means nothing in p4p rankings, it is how your recent performance stacks up against the rest of the boxing world and andre ward has been fighting the top guys in his division for the past few years and barely losing more than a couple rounds per fight
Yup, and now you can add athlete of the year award to the list of accolades.