View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 02:46 PM
lefthook2daliva
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 lefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,225,325,555.41
Truth spoken about Khan-Mayweather!!! - Atreyu Khalil Good poster and he knows some boxing! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed the king cotto thread question you asked, lol, if it hurts my feelings, ill answer you someday in the future, peace, lol - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
Tito Trinidad
Mosely
Hopkins
Mayweather
Pacquiao

I mean damn look at those names, all ATG's.

If your gonna lose, you might aswell lose to some of the best Boxers to ever lace a pair of gloves up.

This is not a thread to hate on De La Hoya. Huge credit has to go to Oscar, he took on all challenges, that's for sure.

Im pretty sure there will be other fighters with big name losses on their career, but anyone with even more ATG's losses than Oscar? I might be forgetting some obvious ones, i haven't really given any thought to it, just off the top of my head.
Oscar catches alot of flak around here, but it's nice to see that some folks remember that he actually was a great fighter.

There are definitely some mitigating circumstances connected to some of those losses as well.

I think he's been doin' some fuggin'-up on the business side, but I tuned in to every fight of his that I could when he was fightin'.