View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Mintcar923
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 Mintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 183,275.42
No Message - zab191 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott9945 View Post
If you watch the tape of that incident, you'll see that Holyfield started backing up very quickly when that happened. I remember seeing Holyfield back up sharply before I (watching on live TV) knew what was going on. Bowe never had the opportunity that you speak of. And if you think it is sad that Bowe didn't get to beat Holyfield with a cheap shot, you can always enjoy the tape of Riddick clocking Mathis Jr. when he was down and not getting rightly dq'd for it. Or the press conference when low class Bowe cheap shotted Larry Donald.
I was only being sarcastic, dude. It seems some of the people here think its OK when someone uses a cheap shot. And it usually takes a couple of seconds to call time when something unusual occurs. I really hate when people use these kind of "tactics" whether its in the ring or out.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<