View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 01:27 PM
Mastrangelo
Paul Williams beat Lara

Rep Power: 10 Mastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,814,290,416,108.08
Total Points: 956,424,288,762,428.00
thanks for the fight...cheers! - joe strong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskat View Post
dude, can you tell me which punches Mathebula landed? Cause I saw him landing almost NOTHING the whole fight. The punchstats are a joke as always. 2 guys sitting ringside pressing a button each time they THINK something MIGHT HAVE landed. And they are biased also.
You say you can end up with a 119:108 scorecard for Donaire and at the same time you say you can see how somebody scores it for Mathebula? Imo you remind me of obama. he always gives 3 scorecards for one fight. bottom line is there is one fight, not 3 fights, so we only need one scorecard. You got 2 eyes, just like me. So judge each round once with your 2 eyes and give 1 scorecard.
A boxing fan who says "I can see it 120:108 for Donaire, but also 120:108 for Mathebula" should re-think why he watches this sport. Thats just my opinion.
That's your opinion, but it's completely ignorant one.
How many times in the fight do you see 3 identical scorecards? Like 1/100? Even in very simple fights to score you'll have judges scoring given rounds differently. Does it mean that 2/3 of all judges in the world are unqualified? Boxing is not track and field athletics when you just measure the result, it's subjective and you gotta be open minded and accept that some people may see it different way than you do(to some extent). Otherwise you'll end up in your position calling every second fight a robbery.
And of course I remind you of Obama in that regard, you may say I took it from him, I will say I learned it from him.