View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 01:19 PM
raskat
Banned

Rep Power: 0 raskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,825,111,584.67
Knuckles - Uncle Howie Good Job! - DET. IRONSIDE No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for the uploads - simbros thanks for the info...i can now add youtube fights to my career collections. - joe strong Merry Xmas and thanks for the fun quiz! - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastrangelo View Post
Mathebula won only one round clearly (9-th), so you can end up even with 119:108 scorecard, but Donaire also had only 4 clear rounds so I wouldn't even complain if someone scored it for Mathebula. It was very close fight, clear example of fight when one guy is landing more and other guy lands heavier.
dude, can you tell me which punches Mathebula landed? Cause I saw him landing almost NOTHING the whole fight. The punchstats are a joke as always. 2 guys sitting ringside pressing a button each time they THINK something MIGHT HAVE landed. And they are biased also.
You say you can end up with a 119:108 scorecard for Donaire and at the same time you say you can see how somebody scores it for Mathebula? Imo you remind me of obama. he always gives 3 scorecards for one fight. bottom line is there is one fight, not 3 fights, so we only need one scorecard. You got 2 eyes, just like me. So judge each round once with your 2 eyes and give 1 scorecard.
A boxing fan who says "I can see it 120:108 for Donaire, but also 120:108 for Mathebula" should re-think why he watches this sport. Thats just my opinion.