View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Equilibrium
Knuckles Up

Rep Power: 19 Equilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 653,498,767,518.58
Total Points: 653,498,769,620.50
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo On Me! - Izrock I'm sick of the fangirls. You a real boxing fan bro - mangler 2k posts man - you are one of the very best on here - you need to post more - Dan... the point giver thanks thee for the incredible generosity - the point giver 
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier early xmas present - jazluvr thread contribution and for after your wake and bake! - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post
I'm gonna sound like the worst negotiator ever, but I gave someone else 5/1 odds so will do your 500M to my 2.5B.
Sure thing.

Pretty pumped for this card, haven't been exicited for a ufc event since Dos Santos was supposed to fight Overeem.