View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 03:05 AM
MRBOOMER
My skin I get it

Rep Power: 9 MRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 293,699,394,120,200.44
Total Points: 293,699,394,154,650.12
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil "Best I've ever faced" thread, awesome read! - jose830 Good thread. - FeFist "The best I've ever faced" = great thread - mathed all around good poster. - I'm so sorry 
Thanks bro - komodo No Message - MRBOOMER 
Head and Neck Cancer - I'm so sorry Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MRBOOMER Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MRBOOMER Hepatitis C - MRBOOMER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post
He's never had an amazing physique even when he was training at his hardest at 160. It took massive work to make 160 against Martinez, didn't it? At his age and size, I think 168 is where he belongs.

Then again, if he's not drinking his ass off and living healthy between fights now that hes under Garcia, it might not be so hard.
Never said he did.

And most likely but like I said he was drinking heavy to but idk I'd like to see him try and go down and fight Chavez jr there both top rank good name on eithers resume if they win and I think it'd be a good fight considering they both like to throw and have crappy defensive skills lol