View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 10:35 AM
ab4life
Contender

Rep Power: 0 ab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 84,721.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
No one.

Why?

Because im not a hater.

I couldn't give a flying **** if they act like Broner outside the ring or spend 99% of their free time feeding the poor. Me personally, i'll always only give a **** about the fighter inside the ring.

To each to their own though.
Nothing to do with being a hater chief. People need to kill that middle school slang. You a human being and have likes and dislikes like everyone else. It's the same reason some people may love the bulls and dislike the Lakers....called being passionate about a sport or athlete and it's been the norm since humans walked the earth. Kids watch a rap song nowadays and hear their favorite rapper say "hater" and feel they want to repeat it in every sentence. My 2 cents with. O disrespect of course