View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 0 Fetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 193,416,540.21
Total Points: 521,318,578,717.61
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

My wifes father brought her up watching boxing and she is an athlete so she loves sports. Never argues when a fight is on, up to date with who is who in boxing, and will watch with me. As a matter of fact we are from the Bay Area and she was the one who bought us tix for both Guerrero and Ward fights.

Needless to say she is hot (not being biased), loves sports, loves to drink, and I dig on her.