View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Reloaded
Truth Teller

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,296,807.89
Be Joyful - Gift Giver  one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry  owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry  This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro  You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios  Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios  Bam Bam baby! - Warrios  Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios  Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney  fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat  Here you go - Prime 407  kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack  Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
We also know Floyd will never give a leveling field to his opponents and he wants all the advantages he can get to win his fight.

Oscar, Cotto and Margarito gave a leveling field against the smaller fighter Pacquaio.

Pacquaio gave Marquez a leveling field when they fought for a 3rd time at 144 catchweight.

After the Oscar fight at 147, Pac gave Hatton a levelling field when he moved down and fought him at his best weight division (140) while Floyd had him to fight at his own division 147 = so much worst than catchwieght.

One time Floyd gave a leveling field to his opponent (catchweight fight at 144 against Marquez ) He weight cheated him.
You an idiot that does not have the faintest idea about weight in boxing , your like a lawn mower home handy man telling Senna all about a formula 1 car , the dickheads with their baseless theory's on this site is just ridicules .

A handicap that weakens you is not a level playing field !!!