View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,253,830.01
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
We also know Floyd will never give a leveling field to his opponents and he wants all the advantages he can get to win his fight.

Oscar, Cotto and Margarito gave a leveling field against the smaller fighter Pacquaio.

Pacquaio gave Marquez a leveling field when they fought for a 3rd time at 144 catchweight.

After the Oscar fight at 147, Pac gave Hatton a levelling field when he moved down and fought him at his best weight division (140) while Floyd had him to fight at his own division 147 = so much worst than catchwieght.

One time Floyd gave a leveling field to his opponent (catchweight fight at 144 against Marquez ) He weight cheated him.
You an idiot that does not have the faintest idea about weight in boxing , your like a lawn mower home handy man telling Senna all about a formula 1 car , the dickheads with their baseless theory's on this site is just ridicules .

A handicap that weakens you is not a level playing field !!!