View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 07:36 PM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 126,779,579.30
Total Points: 200,126,910,958.23
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
al haymon is a manager... don king is a promoter.... two different things.. and for the bold part; none of al haymon fighter are signed, or would signed to top rank
Yeah I know Al Haymon and Bob Arum don't like each other. It all started with Mayweather leaving Top Rank.Yes I know the history Al Haymon works with alot of other Promotors.I know his fighters are not signed to Top Rank I never said they were. Read the thread I never said Al haymon was a promotor. I said he stealing all the talent from Don King and is the reason Don King has faded in this sport.