View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 01:38 AM
MRBOOMER
My skin I get it

Rep Power: 9 MRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 222,587,435,540,412.62
Total Points: 222,587,435,571,351.31
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil "Best I've ever faced" thread, awesome read! - jose830 Good thread. - FeFist "The best I've ever faced" = great thread - mathed all around good poster. - I'm so sorry 
Thanks bro - komodo No Message - MRBOOMER 
Head and Neck Cancer - I'm so sorry Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MRBOOMER Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MRBOOMER Hepatitis C - MRBOOMER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringlife View Post
This guy seems to be everybody's manager and he gets his fighters the most money possible.The only thing about Al Haymon is that he doesn't put his fighters agains't each other.But the guy has an eye for talent and is willing to work with any promotor. I feel like this guy came along and has gotten all the fighters first before they go to Don King. His fighters like him as their manager. Unlike Don King who his fighters feel like they can't trust him. So do you guys agree that Al Haymon is stealing all the talent from Don King. And is the reason Don King is not Don King anymore.
Or because he's as crooked as the letter S