View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 12:33 AM
BERNIE'S CORNER
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18 BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 302,894,553,933,267,927,040.00
Total Points: 303,097,270,690,897,920,000.00
:rofl:@what you told Ric...that he could make all his points by making avi's - jose830  No Message - jose830  gracias bro! :beerchug: - jose830  preciosa...cancion...:fing02: I'll drink a medalla to that one :beerchug: - jose830  Fire Marshal Bill...lmao..."Let me show you something" - -jose- 
I drooled a little when I saw that picture of the frituras - -jose-  enjoy...is a flan cake :D - -jose-  3000 post! - -jose-  Happy Thanksgiving homie! - -jose-  Here turd - PACnPBFsuck 
Happy New Year B - HughJass  Yaucono :boxing: - -jose-  No Message - -jose-  lol don't worry B you're on my e-will - -jose-  Feliz Cumpleaņos! B - -jose- 
Cheers, and thanks. see you in the post season! - Amazinger  cheers man - Beercules  Hope that gets you drunk enough to be a mets fan lol - El-blanco  Cheers, neighbor! - jazluvr  Hope you had a good New Year's B! - -jose- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -jose-  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose-  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe strong View Post
no actually they don't because i have met their families. you are are the joke who calls himself sonofcuba...lol! you obviously have no idea because my girls don't have showers you stupid piece of s**t...the only joke here is you because you are jealous that you are such a pathetic piece of **** & can't do any of the things i do. if you could get any women then you would know if you got no money you are not getting any women in any country. i also am helping one of my girls build a house in havana & you have no idea how much money i have actually given them. i send them thousands of dollars when i'm in canada not just when i'm in cuba so why don't you look at my pictures & go jerk off you ****ing pathetic piece of ****. most cuban men are just little boys who are useless & a burden to society. they are thieves & scam artists who have no game. if a cuban man is not my butler, waiter, taxi driver or providing some service for me i don't even talk to them. i love how threatened they feel when their girls are all looking at me. ask any canadian women about cuban men. they use them like boytoys & laugh at them. get a piece of ass then cast them aside like empty bottle of beer. they are little boys who need their mothers to look after them. they have no independence & ability to provide for their families. they are lazy & think their mothers should do everything for them. when they should be the hunters they instead are cowards & walk out on their responsibilities. not all cuban men are like this but a good portion are. especially the under 30 boys(i can't even call them men because of how pathetic they are). i respect cuban men with jobs but most don't even try & get one. they would just rather steal from tourists & scam anyone anyway they can. i spend lots of time there & know lots of men & women who go to cuba & they all say thye same thing about most of the men...don't come on my thread & try & insult me because i'm white trash & proud & you are just a miserable little toe rag who wishes you could be me...have a nice day

It's one thing to post about your endeavours. It's entirely another to Generalize the shortcomings of men in a poverty stricken island !
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

I've known Cuban and Cuban American people my entire life and to say they wouldn't appreciate your posts on Cuba would be putting it mildly.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Sure... Most men enjoy a good story about vagina but there's no need to be a dick about it !!!

Never bought vagina in my life. Never needed to (lucky me) but if I was going to I'd skip the licking of it you might get more than you bargain for !!!