View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 11:33 PM
BERNIE'S CORNER
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,893,373,452,750,389.00
Total Points: 2,895,563,452,785,179.50
A Pre Victory Toast! - The Surgeon cheers - TheKza have a happy and safe new years bro! :beerchug: - jose830 :rofl:@what you told Ric...that he could make all his points by making avi's - jose830 No Message - jose830 
gracias bro! :beerchug: - jose830 preciosa...cancion...:fing02: I'll drink a medalla to that one :beerchug: - jose830 Fire Marshal Bill...lmao..."Let me show you something" - -jose- I drooled a little when I saw that picture of the frituras - -jose- Pretend it's the entire Yankees team, Yankees suck, Jeter sucks A-rod. Go Giants!!!! And Brush My Hair one time - BrushMyHair 
enjoy...is a flan cake :D - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe strong View Post
no actually they don't because i have met their families. you are are the joke who calls himself sonofcuba...lol! you obviously have no idea because my girls don't have showers you stupid piece of s**t...the only joke here is you because you are jealous that you are such a pathetic piece of **** & can't do any of the things i do. if you could get any women then you would know if you got no money you are not getting any women in any country. i also am helping one of my girls build a house in havana & you have no idea how much money i have actually given them. i send them thousands of dollars when i'm in canada not just when i'm in cuba so why don't you look at my pictures & go jerk off you ****ing pathetic piece of ****. most cuban men are just little boys who are useless & a burden to society. they are thieves & scam artists who have no game. if a cuban man is not my butler, waiter, taxi driver or providing some service for me i don't even talk to them. i love how threatened they feel when their girls are all looking at me. ask any canadian women about cuban men. they use them like boytoys & laugh at them. get a piece of ass then cast them aside like empty bottle of beer. they are little boys who need their mothers to look after them. they have no independence & ability to provide for their families. they are lazy & think their mothers should do everything for them. when they should be the hunters they instead are cowards & walk out on their responsibilities. not all cuban men are like this but a good portion are. especially the under 30 boys(i can't even call them men because of how pathetic they are). i respect cuban men with jobs but most don't even try & get one. they would just rather steal from tourists & scam anyone anyway they can. i spend lots of time there & know lots of men & women who go to cuba & they all say thye same thing about most of the men...don't come on my thread & try & insult me because i'm white trash & proud & you are just a miserable little toe rag who wishes you could be me...have a nice day

It's one thing to post about your endeavours. It's entirely another to Generalize the shortcomings of men in a poverty stricken island !

I've known Cuban and Cuban American people my entire life and to say they wouldn't appreciate your posts on Cuba would be putting it mildly.

Sure... Most men enjoy a good story about vagina but there's no need to be a dick about it !!!

Never bought vagina in my life. Never needed to (lucky me) but if I was going to I'd skip the licking of it you might get more than you bargain for !!!