View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute2120 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 296,560,497.05
Total Points: 21,573,608,939.80
Be Joyful - Gift Giver Have some green :) - dancovboxer 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Childhood Cancer - S K I N 

Quote:
Originally Posted by purecyse View Post
He was beating Shane from pillar to post.

Anyway, if Chavez Jr. was so good it wouldn't have taken him the same amount of rounds to put down Lee as it took Vera FOUR YEARS AGO.

If Chavez Jr. was so good it the fight with Rubio wouldn't have went to a decision. Rubio is a sucker for getting stopped every couple of years.

If Chavez Jr. was so good, why did he have to have a majority decision against a Zbik ****ing Felix ****ing Sturm WALKED THROUGH? Isn't "walking through" opponents what Chavez's do?

I wouldn't base too much on victories. Shane Mosley looks better on his record that any name on Chavez's to date, IF we're going purely on names.
but you dont go purely on names on a resume. you go by were that name was at the time it got on canelo resume. by the time canelo got mosely on his resume the year is 2012 and shane has not won a fight since 2009

zbik and rubio careers dont compare to shane.

so historically shane is cleary better fighter than those two but that does not change the fact that zbik, rubio victories are better wins than a win over an old mosely in 2012.

now to a casual fan a victory over mosely looks better but since we are at boxingscene i would have to assume most if not all here are not casual fans so that argument is mute.

my critique of canelo does not instantly mean that i think chavez jr is leagues above him. they are in same league but chavez jr is slightly better. because he has fought better comp while canelo has not