View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 24,689,040,879,802.92
Total Points: 25,944,362,464,663.06
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2120 View Post
based on who they fought i would say chavez jr is better

looking at there styles canelo is more technical and that may make it appear that he is the more effective fighter between the two

but who is canelo exactly out boxing to warrant the hype that he has the potential to get better down the line?

i really dont see anymore growth in canelo. he is as good as he's ever gonna be.

If canelo was such a technical fighter he would have been able to do what cotto did to alfonso gomez

gomez was frustrating the great technical boxer that is canelo and won on a very weak stoppage

but gomez against the flawed boxer/puncher that is cotto he is getting schooled

people over rate canelo abilities. what i keep hearing when they over rate his abilities is the word "potential"

based on his victories over j.cotto, m.hatton, r.rhodes, and shane there is no potential growth with this guy. each one of those fights were showcase fights in which he was suppose to win at the latest mid round ko, tko stoppage but he didnt
I could not have worded this better myself.