View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 19,467,140,245,381.13
Total Points: 20,722,461,813,342.86
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeFist View Post
The hypocrisy in your post is hilarious. Ortiz has no business fighting Canelo because he is a Welterweight? In terms of physical build Ortiz is much bigger than Pacquiao and Mayweather, boxers you have slated in the past for not moving up to 154lb or 160lb to fight Paul Williams or Sergio Martinez.

I don't care if Ortiz is officially a Welterweight in terms of physical build he is similar in size to Canelo.

Also I have noticed those things about Canelo which is why I favored Ortiz chances in that fight ( Assuming he actually shows up). Anyway he was prepared to fight a ranked fighter in his division however something unfortunate happened.
Fact check. If you can find anywhere where I said Pacman or Floyd should go to 160 & fight Martinez, I'll give you half of all my points.

The Punisher could fight at 147, either could have fought him at 147. Floyd, Pacman & Martinez has all owned titles at 154 & I've said they could fight there. You should not make up hypocritical conjure in your head & try to pass them off as fact.