View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 12:24 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,526,753,562,598.05
Total Points: 10,656,422,503,440.48
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
Ortiz had absolutely no business fighting ginger.
Because he lost to Floyd Mayweather? Ortiz v Canelo made for a good fight and it is unfortunate that he got his jaw broken against Lopez.

I'm not a fan of either fighter but boxing fans are overly critical especially when they have an agenda ( If you're not trying to hype Chavez up to strengthen Martinez inevitable victory you have my apologies). At the end of the day before Ortiz fought Berto people were saying how Berto was picking on a Jr Welterweight who hadn't looked good in his previous fight etc. Ortiz put on a performance and earned his WBC strap.

He's in a similar position going into his fight with Canelo, truth be told I actually favored Ortiz in that match as he is a more proven fighter than Canelo. It is similar to Froch v Bute where individuals hyped Bute to win based on the fact that Froch lost to Ward ( Arguably the no. 1 pound for pound fighter) when Bute had done nothing.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<