View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 04:18 PM
fceeviper
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 fceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,045,199.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sttag View Post
It's what he does. Being broke or not doesn't matter much. He's still being payed large thousands to do what he loves. I'd do it until I can't move.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Don View Post
Roy not broke. When a person is at the top and is untouchable and goes out like he did, you can't let that go
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkness View Post
nah, he aint broke.
Hey that's what I heard, I'll look for the article.

I think the interview was on ESPN FNF during the period of his last fight. They talked about the reasons Roy should quit, and it was brought up that Roy said to one of the broadcasters there that the reason he was still fighting was because he is broke and needed the money.

Roy also stated that he didn't want the boxing world to know that he was broke after all the money he made while he was on top of the boxing game.

It's sad.

Last edited by fceeviper; 06-28-2012 at 04:21 PM.