View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 04:51 AM
G A M E
ALL BLACK EVERYTHING

Rep Power: 10 G A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 866,164,541,187.12
Total Points: 873,164,567,970.34
BURRRRRRRRRRRR! Smoke up! - Bloody$Nate$ No Message - Bossy No Message - Bossy To match the cookies :) - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK1700 View Post
I get the impression that they don't care about the fighters being jacked up on drugs either. They treat the fighters like animals. That's not a knock on MMA because boxing fans are the same. When a guy demands extra drug testing he gets called a coward because most of the fans couldn't care less about the fighters and just want pure entertainment. Something needs to be done about this to make all combat sports safer. If the promoters aren't willing to step up the testing, the commissions should try to force better testing on them.

It doesn't come as much of a suprise to me though. I already knew that Dana White was a scumbag. Chael Sonnen isn't the first drug cheat that he has welcomed back with open arms and I very much doubt that he will be the last.
pretty much how i see it.

I was on sh/tdog forums when May was named #1 on the forbes.. MMA fans were like Paqtard fans here.. lol