Thread: ARMA 2: DayZ
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 10:30 PM
Equilibrium
Knuckles Up

Rep Power: 19 Equilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 536,096,602,904.38
Total Points: 536,096,604,093.56
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo On Me! - Izrock I'm sick of the fangirls. You a real boxing fan bro - mangler 2k posts man - you are one of the very best on here - you need to post more - Dan... the point giver thanks thee for the incredible generosity - the point giver 
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier early xmas present - jazluvr thread contribution and for after your wake and bake! - HUGH JASS 

I saw some of my friends playing this and bought the game in order to play this mod.

It's pretty darn good but definitely not for everybody. Simply because it is hard as hell, you spawn with no weapons on a huge map and you have to survive, find weapons, food, medical supplies, vehicules.

In addition to the zombies trying to kill you, most player are hostile as well and will shoot you on sight even if you are unarmed.

Plus the game is in Alpha, so there are quite a bit of bugs.

Here's a video for those who would like to know what it looks like.