View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 07:51 AM
talip bin osman
angst and revenge

Rep Power: 26 talip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,071,151,202,847.17
great poster - MaD vEiN prolific poster - Jerub_Baal thank you talip merry christmas - the collector Happy holidays bro! - led* Season's Greetings - Freedom. 
Welcome to the ranks - Terrel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorymac View Post
What sort of music do you listen to?

And for headphones like that, how do you find audio files with high enough quality to get the full benefit?
oh man... from world music of buena vista social club to massive attack to sarah maclachlan to thrash metal...

i have a vinyl collection playing through a rega RP3 turntable... it works wonders with great recordings like the buena vista social club and female vocals of omarra portoundo...

but if im quite lazy to set up my turn table, i just hook up my mac to a nuforce HDP and the zen taboo playing regular ALAC files... i haven't taken the plunge for 96 / 24 files... i feel im perfectly fine with 48 / 16