View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 07:33 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,068,986,148,038.60
Total Points: 4,198,655,082,141.98
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
Lol ok, maybe succumb was a bad word.

Mathysse would back him up and beat him down like Kirkland did Angulo.

Lucas is just the much stronger fighter and Maidana won't know how to stick and move. He'll get beaten down. The reason I said succumb is because Mathysse won't KO him as in Maidana doesn't get up. He'll make the mental reservation that he can't go on or his corner/ref would stop the fight.

Either way you look at it, Maidana's not seeing the judges.
I take issue with the bolded. Granted Kirkland beat Angulo down it occurred because Angulo stupidly punched himself out.