View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 04:58 PM
RavshinRicRude
Da Real HMIC

Rep Power: 87 RavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,820,291,840,231,575.25
Total Points: 1,820,291,840,289,321.50
Seeing as you like these...lol. - jazluvr ay te va - el20cuatro A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! un gift - El Más Mejor Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
supered - (ROY) Ten compa Superman1 - Cleto_Reyes gracias - ClitschKO_cuzn No Message - msagrain Congrats on 10k mate.. - iJohn Locke 
to my homie - Tha_Greatest you themod homie, you in control of the hispanic lounge, lol!!!!!!!, true story, lol - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for all the help man - BulgariasFinest Hola amor <3 :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 15,000 posteos! :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REED™ View Post
Bricks, Ric, Jreck.... That a combo of at least 750lbs. Plus myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndNewChampion View Post
Size don't mean **** bro, larry x would KO Bricks, it's all about the chin
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REED™ View Post
Here's what I know.... i've never seen anybody on bscene in a real fight.. i have no video of anyone... So if I gotta go with gut, I'm takin size. Just because bricks is big doesn't mean everyone big can't fight... That's called a myth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndNewChampion View Post
True that. You seen pics of them?
Yeah some big kats are hollow muscle....but if you a big kat and you know what to do with "the biggness" you can wreck someones grill with the quickness...

little men tend to say/believe the whole "the bigger they are the bigger they fall" biznez til they get sparked in the mouth a few times and spit out a few teeth...true story!!

I'd take myself The Reed...Bricks (worst comes to worst if he turns out to be a puzy we can always use him as a battering ram haha)...and although I don't know much bout this kat he says he is handy with the fistacuffs so I'd give Cuauhtémoc1520 a shot...