View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 08:48 PM
Rockin'
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,588,368,032,279.08
Total Points: 31,588,368,078,367.83
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemac View Post
Neither is pursing Millions. People around the world putting their life on the line for peanuts compared to what Ortiz makes, everyday. Its part of the territory of the fight game. Fighters risk their lives everyday and there are countless tapes of proffessional fighters in fights with broken jaws, pulled shoulders, broken hands, and even a broken back(according to Tyson). With Ortiz's privilage position in a very phyically demanding sport, especially with Ortiz coming to this fight with every physical advantage possible, he quit when it got too rought for him. You think Lopez was having a sweet time in there? Lopez was being overpowered and beaten. Look at his face. Lopez knew this was the fight of his life and fought like it. Considering Ortiz's history of quiting and his body langauge after landing big shots on Lopez and Lopez lifting his gloves for more. At the momment Ortiz was heart had left the ring. Look back at the take, and you will see Ortiz back pedaling intimidatly after Lopez waves his gloves to fight even when Ortiz was beating on Lopez hard.
It doesn't matter how much a fighter is making. Fights are stopped because of severe cuts, you do not believe that a broken jaw is more severe or dangerous than a cut of the skin. LMAO!!!!

You have never even been in a ring yet you talk boldly as if you know what it's like. Whether he quit in other fights or not, Ortiz can not be blamed for stopping the fight because of a broken jaw. You are clueless.......Rockin'