View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 09:42 PM
littlemac
Who Necks!

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,265,376,931.16
Total Points: 55,267,061,282.39
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
This isn't a video game littlemac, this is real life. No man should be expected to fight on with a broken jaw. If I saw that one of my fighters had broken his jaw I would stop the fight immediately.

You people are just non sensitive to it because it's on television. This is real stuff happening in real life. But I know, you would without a doubt fight on with a broken jaw. Internet tough guys crack me up.

And yes, James is the last guy that should be talking about changing spots.

You've never been in a ring fighting, have you..........Rockin'
Neither is pursing Millions. People around the world putting their life on the line for peanuts compared to what Ortiz makes, everyday. Its part of the territory of the fight game. Fighters risk their lives everyday and there are countless tapes of proffessional fighters in fights with broken jaws, pulled shoulders, broken hands, and even a broken back(according to Tyson). With Ortiz's privilage position in a very phyically demanding sport, especially with Ortiz coming to this fight with every physical advantage possible, he quit when it got too rought for him. You think Lopez was having a sweet time in there? Lopez was being overpowered and beaten. Look at his face. Lopez knew this was the fight of his life and fought like it. Considering Ortiz's history of quiting and his body langauge after landing big shots on Lopez and Lopez lifting his gloves for more. At the momment Ortiz's heart had left the ring. Look back at the take, and you will see Ortiz back pedaling intimidatly after Lopez waves his gloves to fight even when Ortiz was beating on Lopez hard.

Last edited by littlemac; 06-24-2012 at 09:44 PM.