View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 10:24 PM
pacmanis1
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 pacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,050,417.30
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elzilcho.- View Post
Is this a serious question. Timmy hasnt done sh1t. His barely starting to make his resume. If he fought the same opponents judah fought he too wouldn't be undefeated
You could argue he shouldn't be undefeated. I'd give it to Judah because of level faced. He lost big fights but was still in big fights. What would you rather have someone who was president of Apple and fired or some middle management guy from Microsoft who may get a promotion in the future? But to be fair we still have a while to see if Bradley can surpass Judah and I think in 5-8 years Bradley will win this argument.