View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 03:28 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,646,058,489,027.77
Total Points: 7,656,058,575,489.74
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
That's quite possibly the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Nobody can ever prove they "purposely" cheated unless there exists footage of these guys doing it, which there isn't. So naturally they're going to sing the same tune that all professional athletes sing when they get caught on a blood or urine test : "I didn't know what I was taking!" , "It's a false positive!", etc, etc, etc....

Every human being on this planet knows what they're putting into their bodies, professional athletes even more so than the non-athlete. It's time to stop entertaining these fabricated stories and time to start punishing these as*holes for breaking the rules.

Period.
Just because someone has an opinion that is not the same as yours you don't need to call them retarded. I come hear to enjoy myself and talk boxing, not to get insulted by strangers. I don't treat anyone like that. If the amount of peds found in a boxer's system is enough to aid their performance and the test is proven to be correct then the fighter should be punished. Errors can be made in any type of testing. Would you want a fighter banned for life if he did not take peds. but a mistake was made in the testing that made him look quilty? Does this get me off your most retarded list? If a fighter really has more than a trace amount of peds in their system then they are quilty and should be punished. Are we clear?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<