View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 06:38 PM
~AK49~
Liquor and Whores

Rep Power: 27 ~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 722,723,869,570,141.50
Total Points: 722,765,886,626,769.50
good discussion man. - chiguy91 great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - E.P.T. unicorn land :lol1: - -jose- lol - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
Don't you think the guy who judged horribly should be disciplined somehow regardless of the decision? Why should we wait until two of them judge on the same card and then the somebody gets a loss that'll stick on their record?
IMO, I have no problem with a judge being a round or maybe 2 off if it's a close fight.... but something is seriously wrong if a judge scores it wide compared to the others.
I agree. I tried thinking of a solution, but havent been able to come up with much. The best i can think of is having the three judges being subject to a greater judging pannel, hundreds of people compromised of both judges and boxing enthusiasts/journalists/etc. If a fight is called into question, it goes to this pannel for judgment. Its way to easy for three goons to fuk it all up, or be corrupt, etc.