View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 01:34 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 33 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 629,273,506,801,277.75
Total Points: 629,404,507,068,951.00
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

I think T/S is just being sarcastic and trying to catch the people that are saying "Bradley won, it's in the record books" then fail to acknowledge the draw that appears in the record books next to the Whitaker vs. Chavez fight. Both were bad decisions and the general public acknowledges that for the most part. Whitaker kept his belt, ended Chavez' winning streak and is a hall of famer. Manny maintained his ranking and is still a hall of famer regardless.

Look, boxing is a sport that you have to sit back, enjoy and form your own opinion. You can't look at stat sheets, achievements and records to compare fighters like you can with baseball players because it's all subjective. Judges decisions have no impact on what I think about a fighter. I still think Hopkins is one of the greatest fighters of our era despite "losses" to Taylor twice and Calzaghe.