View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 11:18 AM
mikemurni
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 mikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,086,205.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
I agree with your whole post bro..TBH I gave Pac the fight by 3 rds upon first watch..But the next day I gave the fight to Bradley..If anyone saw a draw or a 7-5 score for Pac I could not be mad...But damn 11-1 10-2 9-3 is just not even close to the fight I saw..The worst part of this imo is that this fight was really good..I mean both fighters laid it out there and put on a high skilled high pace action fight for the most part..But its being over looked which is the true robbery imo...
I think 11-1, 10-2 is a little bit too much.. But Pac deserved to get at least 7-5 (I had it 8-4 for Pac).. But I couldn't find a case to give a 7-5 win for Bradley. And a lot of people share the same way as I did. Maybe that's the reason why it is highly controversial..

In any case, its the judges that makes that decision so a rematch is warranted..