View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 06:58 AM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,038,353,244.94
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
The crowd was apparently disgusted by the running. Well, the majority wants fights, not running and avoiding. Bradly was clearly on survival mode. Thing about it is that he knew Paq was ahead on points and the only way he'd win is to KO Pac. Yet he was on the run in the last rounds.
Its almost as if there is an unwritten rule in the rule book and contract that Pac has to make the fight, and his opponents just react to what Pac does?

When SRL, Duran, Hearns, Hagler fought those fights were even, and bravado between each of the guys wanted to feel as if they were boss......no running for sure. Well SRL might have run from Hagler.