View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 08:34 AM
EdWins
Winning

Rep Power: 8 EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,944,441,308.05
Total Points: 7,399,511,045.42

Although Mares was born in Mexico, he was raised most of his life in Southern California, and to make things more complicated some Mexicans still consider Mexicans born in Mexico, despite being born in Mexico, they are considered pochos for being raised in the US.

My father was born in Mexico but raised in the US, and my grandpa who is a chilango always says he's not a real Mexican for two reasons: 1. He was raised most of his life in LA, 2. He was born in Tijuana and apparently Nortenos arn't real Mexicans

Anyway, I think the new face of Mexican boxing should be settled in a fight between Chavez Jr. and canelo, whoever wins that will be the new face of Mexican boxing.