View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 07:01 AM
Goldie
Al Sharpton's bodyguard

Rep Power: 0 Goldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,415.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
The point your missing is that you look better , you look faster , you appear to punch harder , your stamina appears to be more ,, because your opponent is not at his best , thats the issue , Cotto Oscar and Hatton ALL had issues that WILL and DID lower there performance , you are not giving that any weight , you are saying it was all Pac and how good Pac was , but what doesnt gell is in Pacs other fights he was not near impressive as those 3 , doesnt that raise a flag with you or at the very least make you ask questions ?
Just because you can't tell the difference between perception and reality doesn't mean that I can't. I have acknowledged that Cotto wasnt allowed to be at his most comfortable weight. My 1st post here acknowledges just that. Cotto may have been a bit drained or whatever, but he was still a live dog in that fight. Cotto was not a zombie in that fight ala DLH. I would say the Cotto of that fight would've beaten Bradley last Saturday night. Cotto was able to inflict damage to Pacquiao which is something that Bradley could not do, yet Pacquiao was much more aggressive against Cotto than he was against Bradley. He walked through Cotto's power and pressured him for the entire fight. He obviously didn't have the stamina to pressure Bradley in the same way even though he didn't have to worry about Bradley's power. Bradley never hurt Pacquiao but Cotto busted his ear drum. You're the one being closeminded here not I. You're saying that Pacquiao is the same guy, and that the change in his performances is all about the circumstances. That's nonsense, Pacquiao is clearly not the same guy even while the circumstances that you speak of did play a factor. He wasn't even as explosive or aggressive in the 3rd Marquez fight as he was in the previous 2 bouts.