View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 06:01 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5843 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,194,184,298,241.98
Total Points: 24,194,184,380,783.53
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppard365 View Post
sometimes it isnt looks that attract you but personality assh*le. u clearly havent been in a serious relationship or in love. when u have, ull realise that even if everyone thinks the girl you're with is ugly, you will think she is the most beautiful girl in the world.
hey she cheated on Vic in his own bed and home, thats why I call her ugly and plain.

She has Owen Wilsons nose.