View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 01:33 PM
Chuckguy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,016,248,151.83
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luilun View Post
If you had any boxing knowledge you would know that alot of trainers including myself will teach this what that does is it teaches a fighter to have his shoulder cover his chin while he's punching try it and look at your self on the mirror from a side postion and you will see your shoulder covering your chin. Full exention is taught by the trainer not hitting the boxer glove like a slap Maywether 's slap back which is not the proper way to teach a beginer. They do the patty cake cause it looks flashy i don't think Floyd needs roger or his dad to train their just dead weight. Just let the punch come to the focus pad with out hitting it back this will teach full extention
I notice that too and If you really look at it its uncle roger that is doing all the work not Floyd. It doesnt impress me at all but its obviously working well for them