View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 03:20 AM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5842 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,942,522,594,968.29
Total Points: 20,942,522,646,497.82
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabezt3 View Post
Last time it was brought up It was stated that some trainers like to have their fighters jab high because as fatigue sets in, a fighter jabs tend to get lazy and go lower and lower. But who the hell knows to be honest.
Makes sense, but I never seen any other boxer who shadow boxs and hits the mitts that high unless they are fighting a tall ass opponent.

Its very weird how he shadow boxers too he just shoots his left so high not even aiming for the face but like he is aiming at a 7 foot opponent.