View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 09:21 PM
Jack3d
Banned

Location: My CPU is neural net processor; a learning computer
Rep Power: 0 Jack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 253,232,809.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Don View Post

Lol I'm laughing at people arguing with what a DOCTOR diagnosed... some people man some people. Next they going to say the doctor is being paid off
And because he's a doctor that means he's going to be objective??

If Mayweather's lawyers are trying to build a case to get him out on early release, do you really think they'd seek out a doctor who isn't going to strengthen their case by finding literally anything he can to claim negligence?

Seriously you're an idiot.

Loss of muscle tone isn't going to cause irreversible damage to anyone's body. It happens when you decrease calories and stop working out.

Dehydration, while it can be life threatening, is a condition that literally millions of people encounter and without even knowing it. There is zero possibility that Mayweather is dehydrated to the level that would put him at a risk of having permanent damage.

Bear Grylls walked through the fucking Sahara desert for an entire day and drank nothing but half a canteen of piss and camel poo juice. And last time I checked he's alive and healthy.

If the Prison is concerned enough about Mayweather's well being to keep him out of the general population, do you really think they'd deprive him of a healthy amount of food and drink?

Prison isn't a vacation. They'll provide you will a sufficient amount of food. It's not the Marriot, they don't cater to everyone's special dietary needs.

Last edited by Jack3d; 06-12-2012 at 09:24 PM.