View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 09:50 PM
BERNIE'S CORNER
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,383,963,666,915,640.00
Total Points: 38,900,963,666,919,304.00
A Pre Victory Toast! - The Surgeon cheers - TheKza have a happy and safe new years bro! :beerchug: - jose830 :rofl:@what you told Ric...that he could make all his points by making avi's - jose830 No Message - jose830 
gracias bro! :beerchug: - jose830 preciosa...cancion...:fing02: I'll drink a medalla to that one :beerchug: - jose830 Fire Marshal Bill...lmao..."Let me show you something" - -jose- I drooled a little when I saw that picture of the frituras - -jose- enjoy...is a flan cake :D - -jose- 
3000 post! - -jose- Happy Thanksgiving homie! - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
He got headbutted, hit low, hit to the kidney, then took a hard left hand to the eardrum while his back was turned. The man is battle worn, and personally he shouldn't be anywhere near a boxing ring, it's not gonna end well for him if he continues. In no way did he quit, it's not in his demeanor, he should retire, he's already given the sport a lot of good fights.

Disagree with your :In no way did he quit" comment. Cause he did.

I'd like to give Arce the benefit of the doubt but I can't.

His actions after the fight and his err temporary equilibrium issued cleared a bit too soon 4 me.

He was fully aware of potential bouts that could possibly be in jeopardy if he continued.

Many of great fighters have taken this route when father time has caught up with them. Fighters with much greater records and irrefutable big balls syndrome.

I don't blame him for trying to cash in as much as he can before hanging them up but no one can convince me he didn't quit !!!

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 06-10-2012 at 10:02 PM.