View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,947,276.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paclan View Post
You have this quick ass tasmanian devil in front of you, who will every now and then explode on you like a ****ing madman with the entire force of his entire body, and you don't know when it's coming, you just know it's coming a lot, and who's entire purpose is to knock you unconcious or make you quit. Because he's not gonna quit.

No matter how good of a defensive Genius Marquez was and no matter how much he figured out and exploited his style, pacquiao STILL made him get into 3 wars. I'd like to see how floyd reacts when pacquiao catches him with a left hand, and time slows down while pacquiao goes to work, trying to get him out of there.
Really?

Someone asked Marquez about how scary it is to be in a fight with Pacquiao and he simply replied "I conquer my fears".