View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Mike Haynes
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 Mike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 621,687,154,197.33
Total Points: 1,121,692,189,823.78
Cunt - Rocky... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defututus View Post
wish i had something to punch around here
but after throwing a couple of slo-mo shadowboxing like punches along with imagining how i usually do it, i dont even know anymore
all i know is that i want to land with my middle-knuckle, w/e else knuckle gets in is not my concern, i would never look to land with my index, considering the gap between index and middle it feels like a good way to break somethin if the head moves and i can't get my middle finger in, and the only knuckles i've ever bruised/broken are my middle and ring finger, middle has gotten pretty banged up before, so although my index finger gets in, the others definitely take the grunt of the force

speaking of which, i have a bruised ring finger right now
You beat me to it. Jab, straight right, hook to the body its the middle knuckle I try to land with. Hook to the chin I find myself doing the European (I think) style with my knuckles horizontal instead of vertical (I mix it up though). Sheeid you're gonna land all 4 knuckles anyway.