View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 11:29 AM
SBleeder
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 SBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,005,300,819.95
for being a heavyweight in history section - led wipe your dirty mouth - -Ironmike- I heard you like men - -Ironmike- The "I hate Tyson" award of the year - -Ironmike- Good posts. - Barnburner 
No Message - -jose- you suck dick, i will kick you. - Weltschmerz training for your debut to suck dick,! - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony342 View Post
In case you're wondering, he's never seen a Sugar Ray Robinson fight and has seen very little of Ali or Sugar Ray Leonard. He's pretty much mostly seen guys from when he was growing up from the '80s to today, guys like Tyson, Holyfield, De La Hoya, all the way up to the best of today.
Most people who think today's fighters are greater than past fighters haven't seen any of the past fighters. They hide behind the fiction that today's athletes are somehow products of a tremendous macro-evolution of the human species. Paqtards and Tysontards are guilty of the same thing.