View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 08:57 PM
ANDROIDISM
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.22
Total Points: 9,790,967,548.13
No Message - arraamis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uns View Post
Basically once I enter NSB, within 5 seconds a pop up comes up and I am forced to click OK, then I am redirected to a different site that says I win. The site is called selectedyou or something.

I am using perfect Browser because Safari is crap for pop ups usually, while perfect browser has a blocker and is similar to firefox in design.

Please help, posted it here since hardly anyone goes to the help section.
Well first and foremost the biggest contribution to this problem is the fact that you have a POS Iphone! Get rid of that POS.

Problem solved!

I've browsed all of boxingscene through my Android and don't go through what you guys are going through. I browse using Google Chrome on my phone and don't get not one pop up on this site, not one!