View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 09:31 PM
Hi-Dro
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Hi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 905,003.55
Total Points: 1,320,949,200.42
E-Gift - ??? t - Wangler Jr burner is dumb - Red October lifestyle WANG - ADDICT No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Round 1 BURRRR 2 THA HURRRRB! - Bloody$Nate$ mah nikka up in hurrrrr x - I ♥ RVP no bottles :( so this is for my nikka up in hurrr :D - I ♥ RVP it's a leaf and it's green. Use your imagination. :) - I ♥ RVP 
award for prettiest poster. <3 - I ♥ RVP Have an apple :D - I ♥ RVP because  I can! - I ♥ RVP Happy Thursday! - I ♥ RVP hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - I ♥ RVP 
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! it's over thurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - *Boss Lady* For your dro - led For being the ugliest poster up in hurrrr - Cleto_Reyes 13k post medal! - Flab Happy Easter Dro, I hope all is well with you :kiss: - Bossy 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Red October Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO 

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
Nothing makes me angrier than someone who has never step foot in a ring calling a professional prize fighter scared or a coward and they cant begin to understand the mind set and fortitude it takes to even step in a ring.

Most people from the street think its a cakewalk, and I've seen straight goons and thugs throw their gloves off cuz they cant take a one on one ass whupping, or got hit good once and called it quits

My first time in the ring, first real punch I took....I got my **** bust nose bleeding everywhere bruise on my eyes and nose after my first sparring session....my girlfriend saw me and freaked out, but I was hell of proud....BADGES OF HONOR
that's what i'm saying homie. The running, dieting, workouts etc. All that sh1t requires mental fortitude to get it done. These hoe.s on here don't know about all of that. They don't know about the constant pain your body endures in training. All the miles ran, hours in the gym, and complete mental dedication doesn't mean sh1t to most of these guys because they have never experienced it, or been through it. Thus, they put boxers down on a constant basis. And even if you have done it I bet you haven't done it like Floyd or Manny. You haven't put in the work that they have. Putting in work isn't easy. It's ****ing painful, yet fighters like them thrive on it, because they want to be the best. You have to push through pain unlike any other pain and moofokkas on hurr do not know about that. If they did they wouldn't be on hater mode 24/7