View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 07:34 AM
Redd Foxx
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Rep Power: 7 Redd Foxx has a brilliant futureRedd Foxx has a brilliant futureRedd Foxx has a brilliant futureRedd Foxx has a brilliant futureRedd Foxx has a brilliant futureRedd Foxx has a brilliant futureRedd Foxx has a brilliant futureRedd Foxx has a brilliant futureRedd Foxx has a brilliant futureRedd Foxx has a brilliant futureRedd Foxx has a brilliant future
Bank: 581,066,678,548.35
Total Points: 581,066,699,524.97
Happy New Year - Freedom. 

So hard to say. I could see Kenny coming forward a lot, jabbing in all his awkward glory . A lot of guys had no answer for that and I don't know that Jack would either. I think it would come down to what happens when (and if) Norton is able to lean against him like he often did with guys when he'd start laying on those hooks. I could see it working against him with Johnson. From what I've seen, Johnson could move and I wouldn't be surprised to see him really tag Norton at close range, and Norton trying to unsuccessfully trade with him there. Kenny was like Hearns in that he'd get involved in too many unnecessary slugfests when he was otherwise winning from the outside.