View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 09:01 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 38,932,130,396,952.56
Total Points: 40,187,452,006,555.77
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Default Joel Diaz, underrated world class trainer.

I think when we discuss trainers, he deserves a mention. I mean how else does a short fighter with nothing but exceptional stamina & the will of a lion go undefeated & now threatens the integrity of the supposed greatest active fighter??

I mean the game plans have been pristine, think about it. Came out guns blazing against Holt, got tagged but stuck to the game planned & won. Outboxed the relatively capable Alexander, dominated a big punching welterweight. Went to England & took the title from a champ on his porch.

The Bradley-Diaz combination is elite considering the talent they work with. Just wanted to bring that up. Joel Diaz deserves mention as far as great trainers go currently. I'd like to see his stable fill up a lil bit.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<