View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 11:12 AM
Cloud
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Cloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,046,262.42
I like ur avatar - zab191 For finishing 2nd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation 

I couldn't cheat. I couldn't get into a relationship and then break my partners heart and destroy them emotionally.

I am a very, very strong willed person. If the most beautiful woman on earth entered the room, I'd admire, smile and then turn away. I know I could do that. Nobody else could ever tell me different.

I've never been in a proper relationship. I fooled around with a girl that was seeing a guy (kind of hypocritical but I was 15 and never really thought about things as much then). We eventually broke away from each other of the nicest terms. I've never seen her since.

I try not to dwell on those memories too much though. I've never really looked at a girl the same since. We had so much in common.