View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 10:38 AM
ANDROIDISM
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.22
Total Points: 9,790,970,671.13
No Message - arraamis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by r ! zilient View Post
wow bro

aint that somethin? crazy. as immature and stupid as that was, (get ready for the cliche) everything happens for a reason. The Lord can turn your shortcomings into a huge blessing for you in the future.
Riz that is so true! In the end I think I'm in a better position and I could not have asked for a better fiance than what I have. I'm very happy and satisfied with my partner and would never cheat on her, although there is some flirting with a co-worker her and there but it's not serious flirting. Its that flirting that you both know nothing can happen so you play around a little bit, but it has stopped recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
See i honestly dont get that. The girl was basically perfect for you, so why cheat?

I can see if there are big problems but from what i gather there was nothing wrong

I was 23, young, immature, temptation, obviously wasn't in love with my gf or i wouldn't have cheated. I guess you live and you learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssasinKing View Post
Great story

Im against cheating completely and hope I will always be strong enough to say no to that sh1t

But damn, you got caught out in a fkin crazy way, wonder if she did it knowing all along she could watch your every move tho?
I have no idea man I have never been put in a situation where I felt so stupid, embarrassed, speechless, and ashamed all at the same time lol