View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 07:25 PM
Jerub Baal
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Jerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub Baal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,631,731,788.59
Total Points: 23,432,270,571.08
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
to a certain degree, i mean i hate when a fighter has another guy hurt and when he goes in for the kill all he does is head hunt and the guy that is hurt is able to survive the round just by keeping his hands up. if the fighter would have went to the body some to bring the other guys hands down he could have got some clean shots in up stairs.
Yeah man, I know exactly what you mean.

A guy this happens to often is Pacquiao, he'll hurt someone with a body shot badly - and then swarm them with head punches. The Pac-Morales 1 fight for example - I remember Pac hurting Morales badly with a body shot in the 2nd round, and then he rarely went back to that punch throughout the fight...