View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 03:48 PM
lefthook2daliva
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 lefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,225,325,838.87
Truth spoken about Khan-Mayweather!!! - Atreyu Khalil Good poster and he knows some boxing! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed the king cotto thread question you asked, lol, if it hurts my feelings, ill answer you someday in the future, peace, lol - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
While people are waiting on Mayweather and Pacquaio to prove they are the best in the welterweight division against each other, Andre Ward basically cleaned out his division. He clearly beat the number 2 and 3 guy in Froch and Kessler, and had some other good wins against top ten guys and fringe contenders.

He is the most well rounded guy in his division and all that is missing his dramatic knockout wins.

Ward is the goods and IMO he should be top five in the p4p lists and most definitely ahead of Martinez who is just as dominant but with lesser competition.
I think that alot of people don't like Andre Ward because he seems to be well mannered and not a braggart.

If he ran his mouth, it would validate the poor behavior of more potential fans and then they would like him more.

It's that simple.