View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 01:58 PM
nomadman
Eurasian gonna get you

Rep Power: 14 nomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond reputenomadman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,343,720,645.64
Total Points: 4,354,683,273.55
For many, many excellent posts on this forum - ChopperRead one of our best posters - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaw_07 View Post
Yes, he took all the shots from Froch as well as Ward for 12 Rd's and was never in big trouble, lost big on the score cards but proved to have a granite chin, a must to compete on the highest level.His problem is more a stylistic one.

I would like to see a match up between Bute and AA, if Bute chose to continue fighting, would be a great bounce back type of fight.
I don't think anyone's ever criticised Abe's beard or toughness before. It's his severe limitations as a fighter that are his (rather large) problem.

Agree though, this fight might be an interesting one. I'd still pick Bute to win, provisionally, though we have no idea what his mental state is like at the moment. Probably not good.